{"id":4389073027170,"title":"GRAB BAG Kerrits Kids Tops","handle":"grab-bag-kerrits-kids-tops","description":"\u003cp\u003eWe helped Kerrits clean out a warehouse, and here is more great buys from that deal!  It's another GRAB BAG deal for kids tops.  Prices on these are by the unit, they don't get cheaper when you order more.  BUT, the prices are crazy cheap!  Order by the weight of the tops you would like, and we will do our best to pick you a great mix.   Please note, 95% of these are salesman samples- first quality merchandise that has been handled and tried on.  The other 5% is the occasional pick in a fabric, or crooked stitch line, but none of the defects are structural.  We will ship the highest quality pieces first, and only send seconds when we run out of better stuff.  \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eKids Small: 6-7\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eKids Medium:8-10\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eKids Large: 12-14\u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2020-04-10T13:44:56-05:00","created_at":"2020-04-10T13:44:56-05:00","vendor":"Kerrits","type":"011","tags":["breech","childrens","deal","english","fleece","jackets","kerrits","kids","shirts","sunstopper","tights","tops","winter","youth"],"price":1000,"price_min":1000,"price_max":1500,"available":true,"price_varies":true,"compare_at_price":5495,"compare_at_price_min":5495,"compare_at_price_max":7995,"compare_at_price_varies":true,"variants":[{"id":31469252804706,"title":"Kids Large, Long Sleeve Tee Shirts","option1":"Kids Large, Long Sleeve Tee Shirts","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"KERRKID","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14094805172322,"product_id":4389073027170,"position":2,"created_at":"2020-06-18T10:50:41-05:00","updated_at":"2020-06-18T10:54:23-05:00","alt":null,"width":789,"height":789,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104123_1.jpg?v=1592495663","variant_ids":[31469252804706]},"available":true,"name":"GRAB BAG Kerrits Kids Tops - Kids Large, Long Sleeve Tee Shirts","public_title":"Kids Large, Long Sleeve Tee Shirts","options":["Kids Large, Long Sleeve Tee Shirts"],"price":1000,"weight":907,"compare_at_price":5495,"inventory_quantity":1,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"52804706","featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6267026538594,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":789,"width":789,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104123_1.jpg?v=1592495533"}}},{"id":31469293666402,"title":"Kids Large, Fleece Jacket and 1\/4 Zips","option1":"Kids Large, Fleece Jacket and 1\/4 Zips","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"KERRKID","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14094805631074,"product_id":4389073027170,"position":1,"created_at":"2020-06-18T10:51:08-05:00","updated_at":"2020-06-18T10:54:23-05:00","alt":null,"width":710,"height":800,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104320_1.jpg?v=1592495663","variant_ids":[31469293666402]},"available":true,"name":"GRAB BAG Kerrits Kids Tops - Kids Large, Fleece Jacket and 1\/4 Zips","public_title":"Kids Large, Fleece Jacket and 1\/4 Zips","options":["Kids Large, Fleece Jacket and 1\/4 Zips"],"price":1500,"weight":907,"compare_at_price":7995,"inventory_quantity":5,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"93666402","featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6267027030114,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.888,"height":800,"width":710,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104320_1.jpg?v=1592495655"}}}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104320_1.jpg?v=1592495663","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104123_1.jpg?v=1592495663","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200410_120408.jpg?v=1592495663","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/Kerrits_Kids_Size_Chart_f9bbcab1-d912-41e4-a63f-5b3753dd0777.jpg?v=1592495663"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104320_1.jpg?v=1592495663","options":["Size"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":6267027030114,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.888,"height":800,"width":710,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104320_1.jpg?v=1592495655"},"aspect_ratio":0.888,"height":800,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104320_1.jpg?v=1592495655","width":710},{"alt":null,"id":6267026538594,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":789,"width":789,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104123_1.jpg?v=1592495533"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":789,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200618_104123_1.jpg?v=1592495533","width":789},{"alt":null,"id":5920190398562,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.75,"height":800,"width":600,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200410_120408.jpg?v=1592495483"},"aspect_ratio":0.75,"height":800,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/20200410_120408.jpg?v=1592495483","width":600},{"alt":null,"id":5920190103650,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":3.75,"height":800,"width":3000,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/Kerrits_Kids_Size_Chart_f9bbcab1-d912-41e4-a63f-5b3753dd0777.jpg?v=1586544975"},"aspect_ratio":3.75,"height":800,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0956\/3072\/products\/Kerrits_Kids_Size_Chart_f9bbcab1-d912-41e4-a63f-5b3753dd0777.jpg?v=1586544975","width":3000}],"content":"\u003cp\u003eWe helped Kerrits clean out a warehouse, and here is more great buys from that deal!  It's another GRAB BAG deal for kids tops.  Prices on these are by the unit, they don't get cheaper when you order more.  BUT, the prices are crazy cheap!  Order by the weight of the tops you would like, and we will do our best to pick you a great mix.   Please note, 95% of these are salesman samples- first quality merchandise that has been handled and tried on.  The other 5% is the occasional pick in a fabric, or crooked stitch line, but none of the defects are structural.  We will ship the highest quality pieces first, and only send seconds when we run out of better stuff.  \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eKids Small: 6-7\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eKids Medium:8-10\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eKids Large: 12-14\u003c\/p\u003e"}

GRAB BAG Kerrits Kids Tops

Product Description

We helped Kerrits clean out a warehouse, and here is more great buys from that deal!  It's another GRAB BAG deal for kids tops.  Prices on these are by the unit, they don't get cheaper when you order more.  BUT, the prices are crazy cheap!  Order by the weight of the tops you would like, and we will do our best to pick you a great mix.   Please note, 95% of these are salesman samples- first quality merchandise that has been handled and tried on.  The other 5% is the occasional pick in a fabric, or crooked stitch line, but none of the defects are structural.  We will ship the highest quality pieces first, and only send seconds when we run out of better stuff.  

Kids Small: 6-7

Kids Medium:8-10

Kids Large: 12-14

$ 10.00 $ 54.95
Maximum quantity available reached.

Related products